Durable Hi-Ten steel frame. Great for riders 4'8" to 5'. Available in two colors. Make no mistake, the Legion L20 is a BMX bike with a great-looking design
Drivetrain features 170 mm three-piece forged steel cranks with a 25T steel chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket.
20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” in axle front hub and 9T cog ball bearing cassette rear hub.
Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork, 50 mm stem, standard 1-1/8” headset, and aluminum U-brake and brake levers.
20.25” top tube length. Suggested rider height is 4’8” – 5’4”
- FRAME Hi-Ten steel, BMX freestyle geometry
- FORK Hi-Ten steel
- CRANK 3-piece, tubular chromoly, 25T steel chainring
- CHAIN KMC S1
- BOTTOM BRACKET American loose ball, 8-spline spindle
- REAR COG Single-speed, 9T cassette driver
- RIMS Aluminum single wall, 24 mm ID, 36H
- FRONT HUB Steel, ball bearing, 3/8 in axle, 36H
- REAR HUB Steel, sealed-bearing cassette, 14 mm axle, 36H
- SPOKES 14G, steel, black
- TIRES 20 in x 2.3 in, wire bead
- PEDALS Mongoose, nylon
- BRAKES U-brake, aluminum
- HANDLEBAR Mongoose, Hi-Ten steel, 28 in width, 8 in rise
- STEM Mongoose, threadless top load, 50 mm
- HEADSET Threadless, integrated 1-1/8" external, retainer bearing
- SEAT POST Steel, 250 mm, 25.4 mm
- SADDLE Mongoose, steel rails
- GRIPS Mongoose Mush, 145 mm