Whether cruising quietly or doing long wheeling lines while chaining tricks, the GT Heritage Performer 29" will take you on all terrains!
The Heritage Performer is assembled with quality parts approved by GT Bicycles. We find an Aluminum 6061-T6 frame, 100% Chromoly fork and handlebars, 29 "wheels, double wall aluminum rims, GT Bicycles Smoothie 29x2.5" tires, V-Brake brake.
A well-equipped wheeling bike, intended for both beginners and experienced riders.
- Design GT Bicycles Old School 80's.
- Aluminum frame 6061-T6
- 100% Chromoly fork and handlebars
- V-Brake brake
- 29 "wheels
- Double wall aluminum rims
- GT Bicycles Smoothie 29x2.5 "tires
- 100% sealed bearings
- Delivered with 2 pegs.
- FRAME: GT Pro Series Design, 100% Cr-Mo, DT Gusset
- FORK: GT Pro Design, 100% Cr-Mo, 3/8" axle
- CHAIN: KMC Z1
- CRANKSET: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3 pieces, chainring 36 steel teeth, axle 22mm on 8 splines, length 170 mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: MID BB, sealed bearings
- PEDALS: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- RIMS: Double wall aluminum
- TIRES: GT Smoothie 29 x 2.5 "
- FRONT HUB: aluminum, sealed bearings
- REAR HUB: aluminum, sealed bearings, 3/8 "Cr-Mo axle, Nut 17mm
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Promax Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- BRAKE LEVER: Alloy
- HANDLEBAR: GT Pro Series Cruise Control 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 7.875" H x 31.5" W, 5° Up, 9° Back
- STEM: GT Front Load, 1-1 / 8 ", Cold Forged Cap, 19mm Rise, 43mm
- HANDLES: GT Super Soft Flanged 155mm
- HEADSET: 1 1/8 "Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- SEAT: GT Cruise Control, rail
- SEAT POST: Aluminum, 25.4x300mm
- POIDS: 16,5 kg