BSD ALVX Matte Black
Alex Donnachie’s ALVX frame is a super tech street steed with the steepest headtube angle of any of our frames and probably the shortest rear end available on any 20” frame, this beast is designed with technical moves in mind.
The ALVX frame features:
– Super short rear end slammable to 12.5”
– New chain tensioners added for 2017
– Extra wide rear end for up to 2.4” tyres
– Curved ends on stays for peg clearance
– External gussets
– Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
– No brake mounts.
Toptube lengths:20.3″, 20.6″, 20.8″ and 21″
Rear end length:12.5″ – 13″
Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly