The Odyssey Grandstand v2 pedal has a redesigned internal configuration with an updated bushing system to reduce axial movement.
Like the original Grandstand, it still features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body.
- Second version of the popular Grandstand pedal
- High strength plastic composite
- Redesigned internal configuration to reduce axial movement
- Proprietary 14mm heat-treated chromoly spindle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
- Extra large contact surface
- 8 oversized pins per side
- Genuinely thin body: 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave
Pedal Threads: 9/16"